This week for the Impactful Links Initiative are a bunch of links to different reports and responses on the Louie Giglio Inauguration, the antigay attack, and his withdrawal from the Presidential Inauguration Benediction. Here’s the rundown:
- From Louie Giglio Himself: Change of Plans
- My favorite from Carlos Whittaker at RagamuffinSoul: My Gay Christian Friend’s Response – The Giglio Benediction
- With Video from CNN Belief Blog: Giglio Bows Out of Inauguration Over Sermon on Gays
- From the NY Times: Pastor Chosen for Inaugural Was Criticized as Antigay
- From CNN Belief Blog: Christians Ought to Shrug Off Inaugural Pastor Rejection
- From The Christian Post: Louie Giglio Explains Withdrawal From Inauguration; Refuses to Be Part of Gay Debate
- From Al Mohler: The Giglio Imbroglio: The Public Inauguration of a New Moral McCarthyism
- From Russell Moore: Louie Giglio and the New State Church
- From Joe Carter at the Gospel Coalition: Pastor Disinvited from Giving Inaugural Prayer Because of Sermon on Homosexuality
- From Ed Stetzer: The Louie Giglio Moment: Are Evangelicals (and about 4 of 10 American Adults) No Longer Welcome in the Public Square?
- From Clint Archer at The Cripplegate: Giglio Outed as Evangelical: Are Your Views Public Enough for Attack?
- From J.D. Greer at Between the Times: The Beheading of Louie Giglio
- From Sam Allberry at The Gospel Coalition: How Can the Gospel Be Good News to Gays?
Question: Know of any links we shouldn’t miss? Please share with us your thoughts in the comments by clicking here.