Thanks for visiting my speaking page. Here you’ll discover the following:
- What You Can Expect of My Speaking
- A Little About Me
- My Speaking Topics
- What People Are Saying About Me
- How to Reach Me For Speaking Needs
What You Can Expect of My Speaking
If you hire me to speak at your event, here is what you can expect:
- Prompt, professional response to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal consultation (phone or video conference) prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (Assuming your event is open to the public, and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, engaging presentation focused on achieving the desired outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to other relevant and helpful resources.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure I met and hopefully exceeded your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little About Me
Over the past five years, I have been speaking to youth groups throughout Ohio. I presently speak on rotation at Calvary Temple Assembly of God. I’ve honed my communication skills throughout various church, corporate, and business roles throughout the past eight years.
I’ve learned persuasive speaking skills through presenting business proposals and corporate plans of action. I’ve learned how to engage an audience by speaking to various youth groups throughout Ohio.
I am focused on writing and speaking. Numerous publications throughout the web host my writing. Some of the well-known sites include Faith Filled Family Magazine, WORDsearch Bible Blog, Shana Schutte, Prayers for Special Help, Heartstone, Manturity, ASmith Blog, and more…
I am the author of two eBooks and created the Inspired Thinking blog. I’m happily married to my wife, Carlie, since October 2010. We have one daughter and one son. We live in Sandusky, Ohio. In my free time, I enjoy reading, studying the Bible, going to the gym, playing the drums, and having crazy fun youth parties.
My Speaking Topics
I primarily speak on topics related to the Bible and Christianity. If you’ve seen me write about it, I’ll speak on it.
I will customize my presentation to meet your organizations and audiences particular needs. My goal is to partner with you to see God impact your audience with a life-changing outcome.
Some of my most popular topics:
- Changing Your Thoughts Changes Your Life
- What To Do When God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers
- High Voltage! (Living a Life Electrified by The Holy Spirit) – Multiple Session Series
I am available to craft custom messages for your event. Need someone to present a particular topic or teach a specific Biblical passage?
What People Are Saying About Me
‘Brad is an excellent communicator with a heart for God’s Word and a love for people. He is patient to work with and a great example of professionalism.’ Shana Schutte
Speaker & Author
It’s been my privilege to work with Brad Andres on a large book project for pastors and church leaders. The scope of the book project including writing toward a wide audience. I found him to be insightful and encouraging. His writing tended to integrate faith with everyday life and culture.David Pafford
Director of Leader Development, Ohio Ministry Network
My Promise To You
Select me as your speaker and you’ll receive 110% effort. I will spend time in prayer. I will focus on our desired outcomes and on God’s leading for the event. Together, we can see God move in the hearts and minds of those at your event.
How to Reach Me For Speaking Needs
Thanks again for considering me for your speaking needs. Contact me so we can chat about how I can serve you by speaking at your event. Click the button below and I’ll get back to you right away!